Oily skin has the tendency to have an overproduction of sebum which in turn can lead to acne-prone skin. Putting powder on your face is one way to control oil production.
The sebum will mix with the powder and will be put back outside of your pores so that your face does not get too oily.
Before discussing the best face powder for acne-prone oily skin, let’s have a glance at things to keep in mind about using powder for acne-prone oily skin –
- Be sure you apply it at least 30 minutes before you want to go out in public
- Always use a translucent pressed setting or loose powder
- Do not use bronzer while using this product
- Apply it with a large powder brush
- Continue to use a moisturizer underneath.
Here in the list, I have added 7 best face powders for oily skin prone to acne